View Profile AbusedPlayer

61 Movie Reviews

Honestly this deserves 5 stars just for being 15 goddamn minutes long. 15 minutes of top quality content, at that.

Well, uh.... that happened.
I can't think of a time when boobs actually had a negative effect on something, but I guess this counts.
Nice animation like always, by the way. Keep up the good work, make your country pround.

I liked this a lot. Like, a lot-a lot. I had never heard the song before, and now I'm glad I did, and your animation was superb to boot. I also found it to be quite relatable. Please make more animations like this.

20 Game Reviews

I never knew I wanted this until today. 10/10 GOTY

The game isn't bad. I like the concept, but the use of memes is completely unnecessary, and detracts from the overall quality. The faces will probably result in you the artist/uploader looking back and wondering why you included them to begin with. It's simply a poor design choice. You could have gone with just the colors and it would have been just as good, if not better.

Aaaaaand it just hit me this is an April Fool's joke.

16 Audio Reviews

I could have sworn I was wearing pants before I played this. Excellent work!

RichardBatchelor responds:

HAHA!!! this comment has made my day, thank you kind Sir :)

Mother of God....

Not only am I suffering from extreme nostalgia, but this song is so beautiful that I damn near cried, and that never happens. I salute you, shake your hand, bow, etc., etc.
Excellent work and a job well done.

VGSongbird responds:

Lol calm down. ^_^ A simple review is all I need.
Thanks so much for listening.

Awesome Sauce

I know not why, but this makes me think of Crash Bandicoot. Regardless, this song contains nothing but win.

31 Art Reviews

We're going to remodel your shit hole.

Good news, it still holds up four years later.

Today was Football Day, not baseball, you doofus. Sheesh, talk about making mistakes.

I draw a lot. I don't post it here but I still do it.

Dullaheart @AbusedPlayer